|Job Ref:||204649679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Kidderminster||Address:||Post Code:||DY10||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
We are currently looking for a Production Engineer for a key engineering client.
You will develop and optimise products utilising analytical tools & techniques to enable manufacture in-line with production methods and targets of time, cost and quality.
• Development of manufacturing processes for existing product families and NPI including: fixturing, tooling, processes, and programs.
• Utilising root cause analysis tools to implement corrective and preventative actions.
• Leading LEAN initiatives and using Six Sigma tools for process improvements identifying quantifiable improvements in safety, quality, cost reduction, to improve efficiency and delivery.
• Reduce costs and improve manufacturing yields, using best practices and professional knowledge to improve tooling, fixtures and equipment for ease of manufacture, mistake proofing, set-up and adjustment elimination.
• Provide guidance on design, build, or procure improved fixtures, tooling, and equipment.
• Utilise CI principles to promote and implement continuous improvements focused on the elimination of waste within the manufacturing and business process environment.
Based out of the Kidderminster office, the ideal Production engineer will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven hands on manufacturing engineering experience.
• Deep understanding of Lean / Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma methodology.
• Recognised engineering qualification.
• 3D/2D CAD
• Lean manufacturing (5'S, SMED, 6-Sigma)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support