|Job Ref:||204649561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
Information Security Consultant - Based Warrington - 12 months + - £Neg p/h|
Scope of Work
* Act as the intelligent customer on behalf of the Information Risk manager to the Cyber Security project by providing guidance and knowledge on matters relating to information security, information risk.
* Ensure and verify the identified security controls are proportionate, appropriate and cost-effective and mitigate the risk to the required level
* Sentencing of the information risk assessment risk treatment plans into scope statements and technical requirement specifications
Essential & Desirable Skills
* Qualification or membership of a professional body in Information Security
* Degree level or HNC and relevant experience in Information Security
* Desirable experience of using ISO27001 & 2, knowledge of Civil Nuclear information security requirements, CESG Good Practice
* Minimum of 5 year's experience in Information Security conducting information risk assessments and implementing security controls on a wide variety of information systems
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us