|Job Ref:||204649557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£38000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Infrastructure Engineer (Server, Cisco, TCP/IP, DHCP) |
Tamworth, Cannock, Walsall, Burton, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield
£38,000 to £44,000
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a market leading Distribution Company with sites located both nationally and internationally.
The client is looking for an all round IT Infrastructure Engineer who has strong networking skills; you will be tasked with duties such as;
- Manage and maintain the windows and SuSE Linux environment.
- Provide daily BAU support and work through user tickets which involve basic to complex troubleshooting
- Monitor and react to network and IT security issues as they occur to minimise disruption to end user services.
- Working alongside the IT Manager and acting as tech lead for infrastructure and networking issues throughout the business.
- Designing and maintaining documentation
- Managing disaster recovery plans and procedures
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the fundamentals of Networking
- Experience with MS Exchange
- Previous experience with MS Server and VMware
- The ability to act in the capacity of tech lead on server and network related projects
- Knowledge and experience of Group Policy and Active Directory
- Understanding of Linux OS (Unix a distinct advantage)
- Experience of Data Centre Networking, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Security
- Knowledge and understanding of WAN, WLAN and LAN - ideally production/manufacturing/logistics/distribution environments.
- ITIL knowledge (accreditation a distinct advantage).
- Ideally holding Cisco (CCNA/CCNE) accreditation's, however this is not essential.
If you would like further information in regards to the type of projects you would be working on and how your expertise could fit in with this business, please feel free to forward your CV or give me a call on (Apply online only) for further details.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies