|Job Ref:||204649521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Large multi-disciplinary consultancy who are a leading European company in the consulting & engineering industry. With world class expertise in highways & roads, light rail, sustainable building and water. One of their leading principles is highways & road and its growing stronger by the year.|
The work portfolio consists of D&B projects in the UK and overseas. A leading company working on the Highways Agency CDF Framework, large trunk road design and motorway improvement schemes, managed motorway schemes and numerous framework agreements through the country.
I'm looking to speak to highway and drainage design engineers in the Yorkshire area
Candidates from Technician, to Assistant to Engineer to Principal level
Candidates at a senior level and above need to have experience working on HA design schemes or managed motorway schemes in the UK or overseas.
Technicians ideally need to have Civil 3D or AutoCAD with highways experience
The roles I'm looking to recruit -
• Highways Technician - £17K-£30K (Salary dependant upon experience and software knowledge i.e. Civil3D, Windes to MX)
• Assistant Engineer Highways - £23k-£30K
• Engineer Highways - £25k-£34K
• Senior Highways Engineer £35K+ (Need to be Chartered to work as a Team Leader. Project Delivery engineers don't need to be chartered, just experienced using MX, Windes or MX Drainage)
• Team Leader - Highways £38K+ (Lead a team of 3 to 4 engineers with a view to grow the team)
• Principal Highways Engineer - £38K+
Very good opportunity for highway engineers to work on good interesting iconic road design schemes in the UK and overseas. Excellent progression and training offered within the company.
If you require anymore information on any of these roles, please do not hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business