|Job Ref:||204649496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£38500 - £45000/annum Basic £38.5K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Multi-Skilled Engineer - Large blue chip company, FMCG |
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with strong electrical and mechanical skills or to be part of a rapidly growing food manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join the most up and coming company in the area who have recently won a number large contracts.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer background
• Strong Electrical and mechanical maintenance and fault finding capabilities
• Able to fault find on PLC's
• Previous experience of working as a maintenance engineer within a factory environment
• Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Working in a state or the art factory
• Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
• Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
• Heavy investment in enhancing your electrical, mechanical and PLC skills.
• Working as a maintenance engineer on a 2's and 3's days and nights shift pattern.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, Banbury, Oxfordshire, Towcester, Northamptonshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details