|Job Ref:||204651168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Letchworth||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Salary: Attractive packages
Hours: 37 hours per week, with possible overtime
dcs Sonovision UK provides a full range of Technical Publications to multi-national companies world-wide. We develop printed, electronic and online documentation, working to industry specific standards such as S1000D, ATA, JSP and DITA for the Defence, Energy and Aerospace sectors.
The role will primarily be producing RMM and SRM documentation for a rotary wing aircraft (rotorcraft) on behalf of a world-class manufacturer.
To be considered for this opportunity:
Minimum of 3 years` relevant experience within the aircraft industry, with rotary wing (rotorcraft) experience an advantage.
• Experience working on Data Modules
• Experience with S1000D (preferably version 4.1)
• Experience with RMM, SRM, CMM, IPC
• Familiar with ICN structure
• Good understanding of engineering data in a variety of formats from Engineering drawings to Design Reports
• Adequate competency using different software packages for planning/reporting purposes
• Liaising with the customers engineering team based in Switzerland
• A pro-active thinker that can provide potential solutions
• Ability to track production of tasks from conception to completion
• Drive and enthusiasm to achieve customer quality criteria
• Ability to work to deadlines and adhere to schedules
• Ability work with a minimum of supervision
• UK Passport
• UK Driving License
• Current SC Clearance an advantage
Our client is part of an international technical publications organisation with a strong business vision. Our UK offices in Letchworth & Bristol support a strong customer base which is rapidly growing.
Keywords: Technical Author, Technical Writer, Engineering, Aircraft industry, Aviation, Rotocraft