|Job Ref:||204651156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum + £35000 OTE+ Generous Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Service Engineer (Commissioning - International / World Wide)|
£26,000 to £30,000 base, £35,000 OTE + Expense Allowance + Weekend Work Pay / Lieu + Expensed Mileage + Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Tablet + Laptop + Mobile + uniform
Service Engineer required for a stable and secure production machinery manufacturer. The company are a great employer and a rare find! They have an excellent reputation with their clients worldwide.
The role is split 25% workshop (in Cambridge) and 75% service. Service will include travel to customers both in the UK and globally, such places as Thailand, India, China, USA and many more. The role will suit mechanically biased candidates with good hydraulics and pneumatics. You need to enjoy being in a customer facing role and can communicate well.
This role is part of the company's commitment to ensure an excellent aftercare service. The company designs, manufactures and services production machinery used in a wide variety of industries. This is a great chance to join a profitable company with ambition that can offer a secure, bright future. The company has a family feel where your work will not go unnoticed.
* Service/workshop based maintaining production machinery.
* 75% Service / 25% workshop based.
* Maintenance, fault finding and commissioning.
* Mechanical work includes: Hydraulics, pneumatics, gears, strip down and re-builds.
* Basic electrical work includes: 3 Phase, Single phase and PLC fault finding.
* Travel to customers both in the UK and Globally at short notice.
* Some weekend work (paid as overtime or offered time off in Lieu).
The person needed:
* Mechanical service/maintenance /workshop engineering background.
* Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Own vehicle, Driving licence and Passport.
* Happy with frequent travel and stay away. (2.5-3 weeks out of 4)
* Can have mechanical engineering qualification and/or time served.
* Any electrical experience is beneficial and NOT essential.
* No criminal record that would affect visa applications