|Job Ref:||204651152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum negiotiable||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Structural Revit Technician required for a well-established company based in London. They have been running for over 20 years, working throughout the UK providing a range of services from Architecture, Building Information Modelling, Civil and Structural Engineering, Production Design to Research, Development and Technology. The Structural Revit Technician will be working on range of projects working with clients such as BT, Amazon, Cap Gemini and many more.|
The Structural Revit Technician will be working alongside Directors and the multi-disciplinary teams and will have to work collaboratively with the diverse team to achieve high quality results. The Structural Revit Technician will have an Architectural background and worked on large scale projects previously who is a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with a hands-on approach to their work.
The Structural Revit Technician will have proven and demonstrable experience in the preparation of Structural Drawings and BIM Models, the aptitude to complete information, models and drawings of high quality that has been thoroughly checked and reviewed. In addition, the Structural Revit Technician will be accountable for the effective use of technology on the project whilst providing help with the progress of BIM principles and use for the practice.
Structural Revit Technician Position Overview
* Using Autodesk software have the ability to create BIM models that meet company standards
* Be able to lead and assist project teams through the BIM process.
* Communicate effectively with clients, consultants and project team when analysing and reviewing BIM models., making changes where necessary.
* Offer assistance on CAD conversions and formats
* Outline BIM outcomes
* Ability to recommend BIM but making sure its application is necessary to ensure quality work and to maximise client benefits
Structural Revit Technician Position Requirements
* Start excellent and effective working associations with clients, consultants and colleagues.
* Acquire new BIM and CAD software quickly and to be able to teach others if need be.
* Maintain and update the Practices Revit CAD capability.
* Impact others inside and outside the business with information, models and drawings.
* Organisational skills essential to prioritise work.
* Experience with Dynamo BIM favourable but not essential
* Will have to work offsite at times
Structural Revit Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary £35,000 to £45,000 (negotiable)
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
* Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30 (flexible)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy