|Job Ref:||204651146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£0 - £65000/annum Package (DOE)||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Strategic Land Manager (Residential)|
Milton Keynes & Surrounding Areas
Up to £65,000 + Package (DOE)
My Client has a 5 Star Quality rating in the annual Home Builders Federation customer satisfaction. Housing Developer with a focus on New Build ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 5 bedroom executive homes, which are looking for an experienced Strategic Land Manager to join their regional team. The role will be covering Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire & Cambridgeshire.
To be considered for this role you must have a solid track record of identifying new strategic land opportunities, forward planning and string knowledge of the planning process. Preferably you will reside in Buckinghamshire of a surrounding area which will allow you to have a good local knowledge of the area and experience of working for a reputable House Builder would be advantageous.
My client is willing to look at candidates from a similar background .The attitude you possess will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination to Strategically Acquire Land.
* Pro-actively identify new strategic land opportunities
* To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
* Strong negotiation skills, Charisma and the ability to work on own initiative
* Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing Documentation for future opportunitiesExcellent package for the right strategic land manager is on offer. A highly competitive salary plus benefits, with the option of a car/car NA is an excellent opportunity for a successful Strategic Land Manager to join a national residential developer. In return for your commitment you can expect to receive a generous basic salary and excellent company benefits as well as opportunities for personal and career development.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence