|Job Ref:||204651114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Code:||RG40||Salary:||£21000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Location - Wokingham |
Currently looking for an Experienced CNC Turner.
Monday to Friday 07.30 am - 15.30 pm
To set and operate various machines through-out the workshop to produce components in the manufacture of specialist locking systems.
* Remove finished items from machine and separate rejected items.
* Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials to prepare raw products for processing.
* Complete and sign off route cards for each job.
* Plus any tasks applicable to your role and experience as requested by Line Managers.
* Compliance at all times with our Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental framework and responsibilities.
* Machines XYZ ELX Control, Central Lathe ELX 1440, BSA Centre Lathe CD6241
* Come from an Engineering background
* Good communication, flexibility and a team player
* Experience within using Computers and software
If you are interested in this role and have the correct experience, please feel free to pop me an email with your updated CV to or call me on - (Apply online only)