|Job Ref:||204651110||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
I am looking for an experienced Senior Planner to join an International Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on various high quality fit out, refurbishment and new build projects in Prime areas of Central London, both pre construction and live roles.
Having worked with several prestigious brands alongside many other individual clients who demand, and rightly deserve, the highest quality outcome for their construction project, they know how to deliver with their suppliers, subcontractors and the professional teams.
Working alongside key Senior Managers at board level my client's leadership team all have backgrounds in Directorship of UK Major contractors
You will be working all around central London and office based
My client is a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor, they have been well established for over 60 years they are a great company to be apart of who operate like a family run business, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced planner to utilize their experience.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress
- Produce tender programmes compliant with project budget, design and construction methodology
- Production, management and updating of the construction master programme and effective communication to the site team and major stakeholders
- Undertaking the full range of planning duties to ensure that robust baseline programmes are agreed across multiple projects.
- Ensuring plans are accurate and sequenced correctly.
- Undertaking regular progress updates to ensure successful delivery of projects; monitoring client reports related to the plan and ensuring compliance.
- Establish regular progress updates with site team and client to ensure that plans accurately reflect project progress and that forecasts of remaining work correct.
- Work closely with the commercial team to manage design variations of the project plan with adjusted progress reports and cost in order to identify and communicate effects of change in a timely manner to the project team.
- Produce the agreed reports in line with both client/internal requirements such as dashboard, earned value, productivity, histograms, and baseline variance and look ahead reports.
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- A minimum of ten years post qualification experience in planning with UK recognised main contractors
- Ability to liaise and manage, internal and external suppliers and other third party service providers
- Systems knowledge - Senior Planners must have experience of in the use of planning software (ASTA)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN USING ASTA!
IF YOUR ARE A QUALIFIED SENIOR PLANNER WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD AND FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV TO (url removed) or phone Nick on (Apply online only) FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION