|Job Ref:||204651091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Profile for job 00024018, Architecural Technician.|
Architectural Technician required for a well-established practice based in Reigate, Surrey. The Architectural Technician will be reporting to the director and will have responsibility for managing and delivering on the technical designs of a range architectural projects, both in the residential, commercial and leisure sectors. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD/Revit.
The Architectural Technician main duties will include gathering and organising technical information, obtaining tenders, making site visits, preparing regulatory applications and preparing design proposals using CAD and other traditional design methods. The Architectural Technician will be working on a number of projects at any one time and therefore needs to have excellent time management skills.
Architecural Technician Position Overview
* Work on multiple projects at any one time
* Work on variety of projects form residential, commercial to leisure.
* Monitoring health and safety in design
* Communicating with both the design and construction team
* Preparing design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
* Contributing and co-ordinating comprehensive design material
Architecural Technician Position Requirements
* CIAT accredited honours degree in Architectural Technology or HND/HNC in Architectural Design or Technology
* Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit
* Excellent hand drawing skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Outstanding attention to details and design
* Work within budget
* Driving license
Architecural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary Expectation £20k to £40k DOE
* 20 days' holidays
* Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy