|Job Ref:||204651087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum up to c£25,000 (DOE)||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
1st Line / 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts - Cambridge |
Our client is a successful and growing independent consultancy. They work mainly in the commercial property sector and have built up a strong reputation for quality of service.
The main role for the successful candidate will be to support the Software Support Manager with the day-to-day running of their clients' requirements for their web based, property management system.
Tasks will include:
• Second line telephone and email technical support, whilst being a main administrator of the Zendesk support suite. Responding more frequently to technical tickets raised.
• Gather logs, configuration details and attempt to reproduce the reported issues.
• Escalating calls and queries to the appropriate Account Manager or department.
• Data entry and general administrative duties to help support the Software Support team.
• System development testing, in line with the Agile methodology.
• Assisting with new system builds, and implementing technical solutions with third party data providers.
• Assisting with internal IT issues, both hardware and software, and liaising with third-party IT providers.
• Participate in knowledge sharing via involvement in technical discussions and Knowledge Base documentation.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong I.T. skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Good telephone manor
• Desire to learn with a strong work ethic
• A customer focused attitude
Salary & Benefits:
In return they offer a competitive salary including benefits package of 25 days' annual leave, medical insurance, pension fund contributions and performance bonus payments.
Buzzword:- 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Network Engineer, Support Engineer, Field Engineer, Helpdesk, Service Desk, IT Apprentice, IT Graduate, IT trainee, IT Support Analyst, Desktop, Server, Network, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), Virtualisation, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCITP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Commutable from: - Baldock, Royston, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Ely, Newmarket, St Neots, St Ives, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
1st Line / 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts - Cambridge