|Job Ref:||204651084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Photocopier Engineer - Peterborough/Cambridge/Hertfordshire - salary negotiable + benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* 5* Accredited Konica dealership
* Rapidly expanding
* Working on a well known brand of MFD's
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on Konica Minolta
* Production Print experience would be desirable
* Networking experience
* 2+ years experience within the office equipment industry
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintenance on MFD equipment
* An understanding of the printing process
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Smart appearance
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Preparation & installation of MFD's
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Perform to KPI's in line with company policies
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
* Provide IT support to products at customer premises
HOW? Will you be working?
* Part of a service team of 12 engineers
* Covering the Peterborough / Cambridge / Hertfordshire area
* Communicating with all the departments
* Receive full manufacture/in house training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
* Receive training to develop IT related skills
* Maintain existing customer relationships
* Training on paperwork, reporting & operational methods will be provided
WHY? Should you apply?
* 20 days holiday + BH - will rise one extra day per year to a maximum of 25
* Company car
* Mobile phone
* Sales referral scheme
* Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:00pm
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Jodie Turberfield on ;or click the "Apply Now" button