|Job Ref:||204651059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an M&E Estimator to join our well established and ambitious company.|
We are looking for an experienced Estimator who has previous experience estimating mechanical and electrical maintenance contracts to work as part of a friendly business development team. You will also be given management responsibilities within this team.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and keen to visit site to understand the client's requirements and to work closely with their fellow team members to create a relevant winning bid.
You will have a keen eye for detail and will have come from a facilities management or facilities maintenance background and have experience costing maintenance bids.
As a M&E Estimator you will be reporting directly to the Director, and undertaking/overseeing the following duties;
• Drive Commercial Productivity and actively engage the team to enhance the productivity of the commercial division and profitability for the company
• Oversee the Business Development and Marketing team, helping to identify market strategy, new leads and convert opportunities
• Co-ordinating of bid & estimating process, completing tender documentation, managing and mitigating risk through accuracy and competitive tender submissions
• Supporting the mobilisation process, production of project cost plan for handover to operations team and support throughout mobilisation
• Attend client meetings, discussions and presentations regarding tender proposals
• Contract management (financial aspects rather than operational) covering; Contract variations/negotiations and control of costs
The successful candidate will have;
• Proven experience within the Building Services/FM/M&E industry, in a commercial/ estimating capacity.
• Strong on all aspects of surveying, estimating and commercial issues
• Quantity Surveying background/qualifications would be advantageous
• Management experience, ready to step up into a senior role
• Experience in managing commercial teams
• Excellent Customer and business communication skills
• Strong literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel specifically
• Prepared to work on projects across London & Home Counties
• UK Driving Licence
We can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Employee Assistance Program
• BUPA healthcare after probation
• Free legal advice after probation
• Accident insurance after probation
• Childcare vouchers
• Auto enrolment pension
If this role at TeamQ interests you and you want to join a company that will make you feel valued, apply today.
Note: Due to the large volume of applications received, we may unable to provide feedback on all unsuccessful applications