|Job Ref:||204649465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£37354/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Komplete Group are working alongside a large Rail organisation who are looking to recruit a experienced Yard Controller to work from their Essex base.|
To co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day activity of Technicians and Technician Assistants ensuring all production targets are achieved, and that work is carried out to a high standard of quality and safety in accordance with fleet policy
* Responsible for the safe and efficient working of all movements and shunting within Ilford Depot and Yard through 24 hours, ensuring maximum coverage of service and meeting maintenance and cleaning requirements.
* Liaise with Train Crews on matters relating to workings within Ilford Yard and with Control on all matters relating to unit workings to outstations.
* Maintain radio communications with key personnel within Ilford.
* Maintain a detailed, comprehensive log on matters relating to train requests and status.
* Carry out quality and safety checks on all staff controlled. Ensure that monthly planned inspections are carried out and necessary documentation completed.
* Carry out Fire Warden duties.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have experience within a similar previous role.
Komplete Recruitment boasts over 40 years of engineering recruitment expertise and operates within a variety of industries including Rail, Construction, Civil Engineering, Built Environment, Automotive and General Engineering