|Job Ref:||204649461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Project Manager (Industrial Robotics / Automation),Basic salary negotiable depending on experience plus Car, bonus (up to 5%), excellent pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days holiday, Flexible Benefits|
South / Midlands
Project Manager (Industrial Robotics / Automation) required to be based around the South of the UK and the Midlands. The Project Manager (Industrial Robotics / Automation) is an opportunity to come in to the world leading organisation within their field to work on high profile projects with the multinational, world leading clients.
The Project Manager (Industrial Robotics / Automation) will be working on various projects at one time (around 4 - 6) and you will be managing projects that will be installing industrial robotics / automation. This may take place in existing plants / facilities or brand new builds and will be with a range of different high profile clients within the likes of automotive, manufacturing, packaging, foundries etc.
On these projects, you will have teams directly and indirectly working underneath you that will be your responsibility. Each project will be worth millions of pounds in value and you must keep within timescales / budget with regular meetings and updates with stakeholders.
* Project managing the installations of industrial robotics / automation
* Managing multiple projects at one time on various locations across different sectors
* Managing teams of people both directly and indirectly
* Keep within budget and agreed timescales
For the Project Manager (Industrial Robotics / Automation) you MUST have project management experience or the installations of robotic and automated lines. You must have managed project teams in the past and successfully run multiple projects for high large, multinational; clients. You must also have and engineering background (mechanical or electrical) with a recognised qualification.
* Must have project management experience or the installations of robotic and automated lines
* Must have strong engineering background (electrical or mechanical)
* Must have people management experience of internal employees and contractors
* Must have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
Must have proven track record of multimillion pound project delivery
Basic salary - negotiable depending on experience
Company car or allowance option
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy