|Job Ref:||204649459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
£200-£250/day- 6 Months
Our client, a top London University, are currently on the lookout for an R Developer to join their team on a 6 month contract. The role will have the developer sit between the data and development teams and will largely incorporate data presentation and display to the public that will engage with it.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in developing applications using the R programming language
* Excellent working knowledge of R and Shiny as well as Rmarkdown, LaTeX, Pandoc and knitr.
* Experience with Shiny server, excellent Unix commands including SSH and sftp.
* Good working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
* Experience using web based visualisation tools based on the Java framework such as NA, Highcharts.
If the above sounds interesting, please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for the position.
Premier are acting as an employment agency