|Job Ref:||204649442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
IOT Marketing Manager|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a IOT Marketing Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading until June 2017.
Assisting on the development and implementation of co-partner marketing with EMEA IoT partner accounts as well as providing a support role to the other Co-partner Marketing Managers. This role may require individual to work directly with some Distributors, OEMs and Partner Account Manager in order to drive marketing activity with the aim of providing a high return on investment and helping to grow the IoTs market share. This role also requires a good attention to detail as well as great organizational skills to ensure that we meet strict compliance guidelines.
* Assist on the development and execution of joint marketing plans with Distributors & OEM partners
* Communicate and inform our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, NA drive partners to action on key metrics.
* Manage and be accountable for tools such MBP which measure the Local Marketing Budgets and any central funding Programmes
* Responsible for the CRM marketing tool, including lead uploading and pipe-line management
* Measures program effectiveness/return on investment data, and correct as necessary to meet business goals.
* Coordinate and track marketing programs/budget through account managers.
* Support on the creation of quarterly marketing Business Reviews to show IoT marketing engagements.
* Represent IoT division on relevant virtual teams relevant to this role.
* Feed into the Monthly (Rhythm of the Business) ROB and reporting with relevant examples and data points
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Social media knowledge and skills
* Proven administrative background
* Detailed reporting experience
* Good Knowledge of the overall IT industry and market specially software and cloud services
* Experience of working with partners and channel ecosystem
* Proficient on MS office suite specially excel and Power Point
* Creative and innovative
* Core presentation skills / confidence
* Ability to take Market Intelligence and use this to identify market opportunities
* Ability to manage budgets / proven numeric ability
* Ability to prioritize activities in line with goals.
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment whilst delivering against tactics effectively and accurately.
* Ability to manage a very large and fluctuating workload with multiple priorities, deadlines and contacts in a fast paced environment
* Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
* Flexible and Reliable
* Ability to develop strong relationships at multiple levels
* Very strong team player but with ability to work on own initiative and independently
* Internationally minded able to operate on a geographically dispersed and multicultural team
* Very organized and results oriented
* Customer focused and Customer satisfaction oriented
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language Skills
* Ability to work outside normal hours as dictated by business requirements i.e. travel to Partner meetings and events, calls to the US in the evening etc.
* Ability to travel in Europe and as business dictates to the US
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Application Deadline: ongoing