|Job Ref:||204649417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Commercial Gas Engineer |
* Location - West Midlands
* Salary - 30-34k
* Company Vehicle with personal use of the vehicle
* Fuel Card
* Overtime opportunities
* Pension Scheme
* Health care
* 23 Days Holiday + Stats
* You will be required to carry out both PPM and reactive maintenance to a range of commercial gas appliances across a variety of commercial sites including schools, hospitals, emergency service buildings and retail establishments.
* You will be required to cover both the East and West Midlands.
* A call out rota currently operates every 1/6 and the stand by fee is £70 per week.
In order to be considered for this role the following is required:
* Full UK Driving licence, due the role being mobile
* Full Commercial Gas Tickets (in date)
* Strong Mechanical Background/Experience
* Full UK Driving License
* Professional and personable attitude towards work
Due to winning numerous long term contracts the company is looking to bolster its divisions with well-rounded engineers. They're offering stability, ongoing training if needed. There is also scope for career progression once the successful candidate proves themselves. This is due to our client being a large FM company.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV Think Recruitment offer a £150 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed