|Job Ref:||204649412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £400/day + package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Consultant: Jake Read (url removed) (Apply online only) |
Job Ref: JR/GW1
Job Title: Senior QS - Groundwork/ RC Frame
Start Date: Immediately
A Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed for an opportunity with a known RC frames/ Groundworks Specialist to further develop and support the growth of their already successful business in London.
They have managed to grow the business and win exciting new projects within a tight market. Their capabilities over the years have extended to include most sectors within the construction industry from civils to build projects varying in values up to £25m.
We seek a candidate who has worked for high profile contractors and sustained a steady career.
This is a new position; this individual will be joining an already existing elite commercial team who will play a pivotal role within an already leading company.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing/Negotiation of Sub-Contract packages.
- Produce monthly commercial reports.
- Monthly financial reviews.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Validation of Contracts.
- To agree and resolve final accounts.
- Manage and implementation the insurances for the work packages
- Cost value reconciliations and the variation's procedures.
- Risk and opportunity management procedures