|Job Ref:||204649172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum competitive benefits package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Position: Senior Commercial Manager|
Package: Up to £75,000 + competitive benefit package DOE
Location: Cheshire, with some UK wide travel
Consultant: Ani Ingles
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Commercial Manager to join a Leading UK Contractor and work within their Rail Division. This role involves the management of three Regions and a portfolio of Rail major projects, frameworks and contracts.
My client is a Top Tier Contractor with a huge UK presence and a company that is dominating the North West, with a growing portfolio of Infrastructure projects.
The role is to be second in command for a £200M Business unit across three Regions, directly supporting up to 6 Commercial Managers across three Regions. You will assist with the Commercial Management of variety of major projects and frameworks and the management of a large dispersed Commercial team. This position offers the huge opportunity to take full Commercial control of the Business Unit within the next two years.
As a Senior Commercial Manager, you will:
* Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in the UK
* Have prior experience working as a Commercial Manager in the Civil Engineering industry
* Have experience managing a large Commercial team and a portfolio of work
* Strong leadership skills, contractual awareness and Commercial Management experience.
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
* RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
* Have the desire and ambition to manage the business unit independently in the future
The successful Senior Commercial Manager has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary up to £75,000 DoE
* Competitive benefit package including a Senior level bonus
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business