|Job Ref:||204649157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£29000 - £33000/annum Basic up to £33K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Multi skilled maintenance engineer - FMCG|
Salary: £29,000- £33,000
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Multi-Skilled, electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a successful manufacturer. The company offers a great training programme which is provided before starting the role, and then joining a close knit team of engineers, so help and assistance is always provided. Finally, the maintenance engineer will be working an attractive shift pattern that allows you to enjoy the weekends, competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Skills require for the maintenance engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical qualifications.
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing background
• Experienced engineer with mechanical and electrical skills.
• Chains, belts and bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics
• 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, control panels
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Woking for a leading global manufacturer
• Recently invested on new machinery, state of the art bespoke machinery.
• Fantastic remuneration package
• OT paid at time and a half
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Corby, Northamptonshire, Northampton Northamptonshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details