|Job Ref:||204649148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
2 x Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
I am recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a long established structural engineering design consultancy who's portfolio of work is not only impressive but iconic. They are looking for a structural engineer who is able to provide full technical design support for an associate / project director running 1 of 2 large London mixed use projects.
- Minimum 8 years in structural engineering design, 4 years must be in the UK
- MEng Qualified is preferred
- Management experience of leading a team of engineers
- Client facing experience
- Chartered / near chartered with either the ICE or IStructE
- Must have experience of RC analysis and design using FEM, ideally with Scia Engineer design software
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using mainly concrete and steel as well as other materials.
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
If you are interested in this or similar roles please contact Jason Cachia at Energi People on (url removed) or (Apply online only)