|Job Ref:||204649137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£29000 - £32000/annum + + Package and Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
An exciting opportunity for a static Electrical biased Engineer to join a well established National FM provider on a maintenance contract in Slough.|
* Responsibility for electrical PPM, proactive and reactive works.
* Responsibility for other types of M&E building services maintenance related tasks.
* Provide callout response for the Client as detailed on the callout rota.
* Undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, ensuring standards are met.
* Carry out site inductions and issue of permits to work.
* Ensure all electrical equipment within scope operates to specified performance criteria.
* Ensure equipment and surrounding area conforms to agreed company standards.
* To provide a professional service which ensures customer satisfaction.
* Evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment.
* To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
* To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
* To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
* Ensuring compliance with H&S regulations, risk assessment, COSHH etc.
* General tidiness and good housekeeping.
* Suggest improvements and innovations to improve the service provided.
The ideal candidate:
* City & Guilds 2230 Level 3 OR NVQ 2356 / 2357 or City and Guilds 2330 Level 3 in Electrical Installation OR AM1 and AM2
* City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (BS:7671:2008)
* JIB registered
* ECS Health & Safety Certification
40 hour working week, alternating weekly between early shift (06:30 - 15:30) and late shift (09:30 - 18:30)
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or call Sophie on (Apply online only).