|Job Ref:||204649134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Salary:||£17000 - £19000/annum + Training, Pension, Medical||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a growing engineering business that designs, supplies and installs a range of bespoke portable CCTV tower systems that can be connected via IP networks. The company supply their products to the construction and rail sector, typically to prevent theft and vandalism.|
The successful Field Service Engineer will have a background in electronics or electrical engineering, ideally combined with basic knowledge of IP addresses & networks. The Field Service Engineer will have experience in service, installation or testing of electrical systems (CCTV products would be very advantageous). You must also have a full driving licence, own vehicle (however the company will allow access to a pool van) and be flexible on travel.
This is an excellent chance for a young, relatively inexperienced engineer to join a fast growing business that will offer full training, where the role could also offer the opportunity for career advancement. The Field Service Engineer will be involved in the installation, support and service of bespoke systems at customer premises throughout the midlands and north of England.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Strong electronics or electrical understanding
- Ability to install, build and service bespoke electronic CCTV equipment
- Background dealing with the test, fault finding and support of products
- Knowledge of programming CCTV cameras would be very advantageous
- 17th edition wiring regulations certified
- A background in field service would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Full UK driving licence & vehicle
If this role interests you, please click Apply now