|Job Ref:||204649095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
We are looking for a commercially focussed Product Manager, supporting a leading multinational Engineering - Technology Group (Headquartered in Milton Keynes)|
This position will support the provision of business critical information and advisory across all services;
The Product Manager reports directly into the Managing Director and the wider senior leadership team. You will provide visibility of product performance, whilst consistently generating enhanced pipeline performance which represents the commercial and technical interest of the segment strategy.
• A commercially focussed position; you will take ownership of maximising sales performance of the coating product portfolio, collaborating with the wider business and / or partners where appropriate;
• Partnering with the senior leadership; assist the business in realising its strategic objectives, focussing on maximising opportunity, streamlining process and encouraging the growth of inter-divisional
• Collaborating with marketing and trade partners to realise sustained pipeline performance and continual brand value growth;
We are looking for someone who is passionate about performance, a team player who can manage the often complicated dialogue of communications between our customer and client portfolios.
Market awareness; resilience; commercial acumen; lean methodologies and competitor analysis are key functions technical strength areas of the role.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your technical and commercial aptitude in this operation. Working with esteemed professionals in a culture where the highest standards of excellence are applied across the board.
This position sits within 1 of 4 divisions within the UK. The legitimate aim of this business division is to enhance both the performance and service life of metallic precision components for industry, by reducing friction and applying additional hardness, essentially increasing their durability through the application of our specialist coating proposition to which this role relates. The business boasts assets in excess of £2 billion; 15,000 staff; 200 sites operating within 30+ different countries. A diverse and impressive technology group who work hard to employ high performing professionals.
• On offer is an Excellent £Salary Package + Benefits including but not exclusive to;
• (A Laptop, Mobile Phone and Company Car will be supplied to facilitate all requirements of the position)