|Job Ref:||204649094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum Basic £34K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Engineering Supervisor - FMCG|
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Engineering Supervisor to be part of a successful FMCG manufacturer. This Engineering Supervisor will be in charge of 4 maintenance engineers and will be expected to get involved with other managerial responsibilities such as budgetary control, disciplinaries and planning the maintenance.
Skills required for the Engineering Supervisor:
• Supervisory experience within a maintenance environment.
• Engineering qualifications
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing background
• Experienced engineer with mechanical and electrical skills.
• Experience managing a team or in a team leader role
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Woking for a leading global manufacturer
• Recently invested on new machinery, state of the art bespoke machinery.
• Fantastic remuneration package
• OT paid at time and a half
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Huntingdon, Cambridge, Newmarket, Bedford, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details