|Job Ref:||204649082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Chargehand Foreman - Dartford |
An exciting opportunity has become available in Dartford for a market leading plant hire company who urgently require Chargehand Foreman.
The Chargehand Foreman will effectively conduct workshop activities to the right in a timely and efficient manner.
The ideal Chargehand Foreman will be:
* Be a time served apprentice, preferably qualified to NVQ or C&G level 3 in heavy plant or an associated discipline or have good proven experience in this field.
* Be highly experienced with a solid mechanical knowledge of mobile access equipment, including but not limited to; cherry pickers, scissor lifts, propelled booms and hoists. As well as mobile access equipment, experience with any other mobile plant machinery would be advantageous, (i.e. diggers, dumpers, excavators, telehandlers, power generators, harvesters, rollers and/or drilling equipment) is preferable.
* Proficient in machine, equipment and diesel engine fault-finding, servicing, repair and maintenance
* Ideally proficient in powered access, plant, construction and/or agricultural machinery electrics and diagnostics
* Able to effectively manage set targets.
* Supervising all Fitters, ensuring they fully comply with all current Policies, Systems and Procedures and perform their duties.
* The salary is very competitive and will be negotiable dependent on experience. Overtime opportunities are available.
This is the chance to join a company that offers excellent training and development programs supporting their employees to build a career within one of the UK's largest rental organisations within the construction plant and agricultural machinery market.
To be considered for the position please contact Samantha Round on (Apply online only) or send your CV to Samantha Round