|Job Ref:||204649064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£260 - £280/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
Senior Business Analyst
Circa £280 per day
3 months with potential to extend
An exciting position within a South West NHS organisation.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be required to:
* Work with senior NHS clinicians and users to document business processes using industry-standard tools and techniques
* Work with stakeholders (senior NHS clinicians and users) to establish national application system requirements and enhancements across many NHS organisations
* Produce detailed functional specifications (including use cases) for the development of new modules and enhancements to the national applications and services.
* Plan and manage the production of business outlines for system development.
* Act as an "intelligent customer" to ensure that functionality changes are fit for purpose and meet the needs of Customer
Skills and Experience:
* Operational NHS/Health Sector experience
* Proven experience in the analysis and design of Information and IT systems
* Excellent understanding of translating business requirements into specialist functional specifications for IT systems
* A good understanding of the principles of Software Engineering
* Experience of business analysis in a development programme
* Good communication skills working with a broad range of stakeholders
* Previous experience of working in the NHS on national IT projects