|Job Ref:||204649044||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum Basic up to £36K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food manufacturing |
Salary: £34,000- £36,000
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Currently searching for a strong multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a successful food manufacturer. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, the successful Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of the plant and equipment to ensure that efficient operation of production is always carried out. This is great opportunity for an engineer to join a reputable business within the food sector who renowned on how much they invest back to the engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
• Engineering qualifications
• Previous experience of working within a FMCG
• PLC - Fault Find
• Experienced engineer with mechanical and electrical skills.
• Chains, belts and bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics
• 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Woking for a reputable company with decades of experience and success
• Operations across the world, and plans for further expansion
• Turnover surpassing 100 million
• Fantastic remuneration package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Ipswich, Suffolk, Haverhill, Suffolk, Colchester, Essex,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details