|Job Ref:||204648996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Quality Manager- Food Manufacturing - South East England - Permanent £Neg|
The company is the leading sugar cane refiner in the world with 150 years in business.
The purpose of the role is to initiate quality improvements with the business using experience gained in the food or sugar industry to define best practice. Key aspects of the role are embedding Quality within the organisation and developing customer relationships.
What you will do as the Quality Manager:
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety company procedures and policies.
- Develop, implement and manage quality and food systems to fulfil objectives.
- Responsible for setting site standards and conducting internal and cross site audit.
- Liaise with external food agencies and maintain current knowledge of legal requirements to communicate to the organisation.
- Work with other business functions to embed the quality principles throughout the company.
- Benchmark the business against industry best practice to drive improvements and enhance customer perception.
What you will need for the Quality Manager role:
- Educated to Degree level in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Food Science related subject.
- Demonstrated experience of effective management of food safety and quality systems.
- Working knowledge and implementation of UK and European regulations and standards.
- Commitment to achieving the highest possible quality standards.
- Experience within FMCG or major multinational and continuous improvement or lean manufacturing culture.
- Structured, organized and systematic work approach.
What you will get for the Quality Manager role:
- Good career prospects working with a prestigious brand.
- Good salary and benefits package.
- Enjoyable and challenging working environment with a very knowledgeable Engineering team.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone prior to submission with further details. However should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency