|Job Ref:||204648971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
Manufacturing Futures are currently seeking an IT Technical Project Manager to facilitate and track delivery of multiple, concurrent internal and external IT projects. You will bridge the communication gap between the business and technology by helping to translate the requirements of a non-technical customer base into clearly defined tasks and plans to be passed on to technical teams.|
The successful candidate will be an experience IT Project Manager, with a technical background, used to working in a fast paced environment. On offer is an excellent salary, great working atmosphere and exciting prospects for the future.
IT Technical Project Manager " Role and Responsibilities " Business Analyst
- Involvement at initiation phase to understand top level requirements and assist with business case creation.
- Translate top-down views into detailed bottom-up plans with cost, scope, timing, quality, communication, risk and resource detailed clearly.
- Development of schedule, critical path, milestone charts, GANTT charts, estimating and reserving resource, planning dates and modes of communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure full visibility of project progress to all interested parties, and assist IT Director with executive summary reporting and dashboards
- Streamline internal processes and work with post project support teams to ensure skills and resource is sufficient to manage services released upon project completion
IT Technical Project Manager " Skills and Abilities " Business Analyst
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified in a Project Management related discipline. Ideally a Prince2 Practitioner
- Experience as lead PM in a Scrum/Agile environment; certified scrum master or strong scrum experience
- Ability to understand end to end business process, work in a fast paced environment and an excellent organiser
- Capable of managing customers and suppliers, both internal and external
- Provide evidence of multiple, successfully delivered projects throughout your career