|Job Ref:||204648955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnet||Address:||Post Code:||EN5||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Health and Safety / CDM Consultant - Barnet - £35-40K + Car allowance|
A leading Health and Safety Consultancy providing Architecture and Planning, Project Management, Building Surveying and Health & Safety services are currently recruiting a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant to join their team based in Barnet. The successful candidate will:
- Be part of a team providing health and safety / CDM services to the client's in-house design team on a range of projects for public and private sector clients.
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety Services to Clients both in the public and private sectors.
- Undertake the role of CDM advisor to the Principal Designer and/or Client to enable them to ensure compliance under CDM 2015.
- Undertake the role of Senior CDM Co-ordinator and Health and Safety Consultant.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Hold Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Hold Membership of the APS (IMaPS)
- Knowledge of CDM2015 and construction Health and Safety.
- A clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems