|Job Ref:||204648943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Sutton||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum Basic £32K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Maintenance Engineer- Days|
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a large packaging organisation in Bedfordshire. The mechanically biased maintenance engineer will carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of automated machinery in an extrusion environment, and in return, the engineer will have endless technical development through constant training.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled- Mechanically Biased
• Engineering qualification (C+G or Equivalent)
• Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• PLC Fault finding
• Willingness to get involved in projects
• Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyors, Extrusion Machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Days only shift (Early finish on Friday)
• Training and technical development
• Opportunities for progression
• Excellent Benefits Package
• Working in a skilled team of maintenance engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £33,000
Commutable: Mitcham, Sutton, Croydon, Kingston, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Kent, Surrey, Dartford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Lewis on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details