|Job Ref:||204648919||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£10.40/hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Acorn is recruiting on behalf of South West Water for a Sewage Network Technician.|
The role will be supporting the Tactical Sewage Network Manager in coordinating sewer network asset improvements.
The role will be responsible for;
- Providing and analysing information and to review asset performance, identify poorly performing assets and propose improvement actions.
- To collate and present data in support function outputs.
- Input investment manager submissions, liaising with Technicians to ascertain a network need to build up a business case.
- Management of Inbox.
- Tracking and reporting of improvement action progress, outputs, budgets and delivery.
- Support the Tactical Sewer Network Manager in proposing improvement actions for better asset performance.
- Close liaison with the transferred Sewers Engineers.
You will have strong IT skills, have a professional telephone manner and some sewer network knowledge.
This is a temporary role for approximately 6 months, full-time hours, Monday - Friday