|Job Ref:||204648884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£20.50/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
* This position requires responsibility for coordinating workflow, including document and data management, generation and execution of work orders, maintaining part traceability, verifying bills of materials, maintaining build records, inventory tracking and driving production resources to meet delivery schedules
* Supports production, business and other processes in a team-based manufacturing environment which include segments starting with Research and Development (R&D) to Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) up through Full Rate Production (FRP).
* Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing, equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and process reengineering.
* The worker shall be responsible for interfacing between the project manager and the production team (assembly and test).
* Manage product progress and prepare various reports and schedules for management and factory oversight.
* Good Manufacturing
* Packaging / Manufacturing Assembly Processes
* Continuous Improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
* Experience with MRP's (SAP is a plus)
* Inventory, document control systems, electronics/electrical test methods and processes is strongly preferred.
* Worker should have experience in factory set-up, Lean Manufacturing techniques, and proven experience in both optimized work flow processes and supervisory experience in handling a highly skilled work force.
* work instructions, tooling designs, factory layouts, capacity constraints and high volume production rates,
* Worker must be detail oriented and have the desire to constantly improve the production environment; must possess good written communication skills to document work performed, be self-started and a team player, and must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
* Worker must have the ability to read engineering drawings and advanced interconnect diagrams, and have the ability to support proposal efforts and maintain cost accountability for the production area.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For