|Job Ref:||204648841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sussex||Address:||Salary:||£58000 - £60000/annum Bonus (15%), Discount Book, Staff Re||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
This is a great opportunity to influence the future direction of a world renowned household name. Joining at the start of a major transformation and future proofing cycle. |
This role is of critical importance to; as the successful candidate will work to ensure that Cyber Security is introduced into the life cycle of all projects and special tasks and continues to be reviewed throughout their duration.
The role will include the continuous development, implementation and management of Cyber Security controls to address risks identified within the IT Risk Register (covering both internal and 3rd party service providers It environments. Residual risks from Projects and Special Tasks will also be captured within the IT risk Register and subject to the same rigour.
The incumbent will ensure continuous improvement of Cyber Security capability through: Education, Policy, Technology Service Solutions, Process Controls and an effective Audit Framework covering both internal and supplier operations.
What do I need?
- Highly articulate, great communication skills and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Significant experience of managing Cyber Security risk within an industry recognised control and audit framework is an absolute must; e.g. ISO27001, SOC2, PCI DSS,
- IT related degree or equivalent industry experience in Network Security Controls
- Subject Matter expert for Firewall Technologies
- Hands on Firewall management experience (e.g. Palo Alto, Fortinet, Tufin)
- Certified Security industry qualifications (e.g. SSCP, CISSP, CISM, SANS) highly desirable
- Strong Technical expertise in Applications and IT Infrastructure as required to lead technical architects in the design of systems for security
- Demonstrable track record of developing and transforming IT Security services in a complex operations environment
- Demonstrates creativity in identifying opportunities and finding solutions
If youhave an appetite for a challenge and enjoy large complex environments and change - this could be the role for you.
Call to hear more about the role, the organisation, the challenge and the benefits