|Job Ref:||204648805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Basic £31.2K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical |
Location: Slough, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with strong electrical bias to join one of Europe's leading printing and packaging companies. This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join a stable company offering a long term career and regular pay reviews.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer background
• Electrical qualification
• Highly skilled electrical maintenance and fault finding capabilities
• Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within manufacturing, Navy or Forces industries.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Regular reviews and salary increases
• Scheduled training and development programme for Maintenance Engineers
• Joining a well-established maintenance engineering team with low staff turnover
• A varied role that will use your full range of electrical, mechanical and PLC maintenance skills
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Maidenhead, Slough, Twickenham, Surrey, Harrow, Middlesex, Wembley, and London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details