|Job Ref:||204648777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£39500 - £42000/annum Basic £39.5K, Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Maintenance Technician - Electrical, world renowned organisation|
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Technician to work at their most profitable site based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to work for a prestigious client that will offer the opportunity to move into a Maintenance Supervisors role in the near future.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Apprentice trained as a Maintenance Technician
• Strong Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
• Electrical qualification
• Able to fault find on PLC's
• Experience of planned and reactive maintenance of industrial machinery
• Aspirations to move into a Maintenance Supervisors position
The Maintenance Technician will benefit from:
• Working for a prestigious client
• Working in a unique environment offering lots of variety and technical challenges
• Tailored training program to develop your skills as a maintenance technician
• Opportunities to be involves in maintenance and commissioning of new plant
• Chance to progress your career from a maintenance technician to a maintenance supervisor
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Sheppard's Bush, London, Enfield, Middlesex, Ilford, Essex, Croydon, Surrey, Dartford, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details