|Job Ref:||204648766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£9.80 - £13/hour||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Electrical Fitter Required to work on a van based contract within the water industry working on clean and waste water repairs and new installations across operational region |
Your role as an Electrical Fitter working a 45 hour based week will include:
• Working alongside an Mechanical Fitter, able to fault find and repair machinery, control panels, pumps, Screen, scrapper systems, conveyors, to continue the water cycle.
• To fault find and quickly solve problems with operational equipment and completing reactive or planned installation on works such as pumping stations, and large water works.
• Preparing the correct paper work, and able to scope jobs, and planning important mechanical jobs
• Work to a professional and safe standard at all times
• Be able to work in confined space and at height
All candidates must have a full clean driving licence and experience within the water industrial is desirable.
17th Ed required
Please send CV to apply