|Job Ref:||204648757||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Our client is a long established market leader and innovator, with a national presence and a fantastic reputation within the industry. |
An opportunity has arisen for a well-rounded / versatile Engineering Manager on a permanent basis due to company expansion. This is a new role and the successful Engineering Manager will report into the Works Manager.
As an Engineering Manager your duties with be, but not limited to:
- Managing a small engineering team
- Overseeing all PPM and reactive maintenance on site
- Overseeing all Electrical / Mechanical commissioning, de-commissioning and refurbishing
- Supervision of sub-contractors when necessary
- Completing policies and procedures and any other compliance reports necessary
- Effectively train and develop staff, rolling out further training when necessary
- Adhering to H&S on site at all times
- Recording all accidents and near misses
- Plant shut downs when critically necessary
To be considered for the role of Engineering Manager you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years Electrical & Mechanical Engineering experience ideally on a bulk manufacturing plant
- A minimum of 2 years Engineering Management experience
- A broad range of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering experience and knowledge
- Broad Electrical experience, knowledge of HV, LV, Switchgear, transformers, SCADA, PLC's and control
- 17th Edition
- Experience with all Microsoft windows packages
- A full clean driving license
Although not essential experience of process improvement, Continuous Improvement with Six Sigma qualification and NEBOSH qualification would be beneficial.
Although not essential a relevant degree would be advantageous.
The Engineering Manager can expect a competitive salary and package.
Additional Keywords: Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Works Manager, Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Process Manager, Engineering Supervisor, Senior Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Managing, PLC, SCADA, HV, LV, PLC, Omron and Allen Bradley