|Job Ref:||204648749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a highly successful specialist engineering business that is looking for a Design Engineer to join their team.|
The Design Engineer will be responsible for producing product designs from concept to production;
* Design and detailing work on mechanical equipment used in industrial environments
* Compilation of BOMs
* Preparation of customer proposals including full quotations
* Preparation of technical documentation including manuals
Nicholas Associates would be interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate;
* HNC (or equivalent) qualifications in Mechanical or Production Engineering
* Experience of structural/power transmission calculations
* Experience in CAD programmes such as Autocad or Inventor
* It would be desirable but not essential for candidates to have;
* Steel plant experience
* Electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic experience
* Established for over 40 years
* Part of a larger international group of companies
* A salary of up between £25k - £35k plus benefits
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your cv straight to me.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)