|Job Ref:||204648690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
PHP Web Developer required by my client - a successful and longstanding Web Agency based in the heart of Tunbridge Wells. |
Due to a period of growth and progression my client are looking for a PHP Web Developer to work on a variety of exciting projects.
The role will require the candidate to work on a combination of both internal and external projects, including working on an in-house developed CMS to tie together websites, build bespoke web applications and develop in-house tools.
- PHP Development skills with a proven track record in delivering web applications and content managed websites
- Understanding and experience using PHP Frameworks, particularly Codeigniter and Laravel
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common APIs as well as the ability to work with unfamiliar APIs
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- the candidate must be able to maintain a quality design and front-end build through the back-end development process
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic and talented Developer to join a highly knowledgeable team in an organisation where you will be offered genuine career progression and exposure to the latest tools and technologies