|Job Ref:||204648637||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbernauld||Address:||Post Code:||G67||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Search Consultancy have and exciting opportunity for a Lifecycle Manager to join our clients well established FM team in Central Scotland. Working within a national FM provider, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some highly lucrative contracts and deliver a high end service. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their defined contracts, whilst assisting where required elsewhere in the portfolio. This person shall be the first point of contact on all Lifecycle related undertakings from their defined contracts, and shall communicate any issues through the team. Requires full understanding of the contractual conditions in which their responsible contracts operate. Should possess a high level of technical competence in all built environment issues. Acts as lead in the gathering of project and actual condition information, and is ultimately responsible for collating all information into a coherent and manageable Lifecycle project delivery plan, in agreement with all parties.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
* High Technical knowledge of the built environment
* Knowledge of PFI/PPP/NPD/DBFM Contract Roles and Responsibilities
* Full understanding of Soft Landings and BIM
* Full understanding of CDM
* Excellent reporting skills.
* Diligent and accurate attention to detail and financial record keeping
* High levels of self-organisation skills and time management
* Excellent IT skills, and use of Microsoft products.
* Understanding and experience with CAFM systems
* CAD experience
* Competent in contract knowledge and administration
* Ability to understand business processes
* Document management.
* Knowledge of M&E Systems
* Principles of lifecycle management strategies
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, and have the skills and experience, please contact Kerry McFarlane or email your CV through the website.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age