|Job Ref:||204648567||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tottenham||Address:||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Our client is looking to hire a QSHE Manager to work at the prestigious new Tottenham Hotspur stadium build. The ideal candidate will have fit-out experience and ideally have worked on a similar build or project sizes around £100m.|
Location: North London
* Previous knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance and Environmental legislation is ESSENTIAL.
* Previous knowledge and experience of the food manufacturing or food packaging industry is desirable as is specific experience in the plastics industry.
* Management/Supervisory experience in a manufacturing quality environment.
* 5s training and the ability to evidence the successful application of these tools in one of the above environments
* Ability to educate and communicate at all levels both internally and externally
* Project management & budgetary control experience
* ISO 9001 auditing experience
* ISO 14001 experience
* BRC global standards - implementation and auditing.
* IOSH or NEBOSH qualified or the willingness and commitment to take these qualifications with company support
* IT Literate - Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint with good report writing skills
* A passionate advocate of QHSE and its impacts on our clients business.
To apply please send a copy of your CV attached with a covering letter