|Job Ref:||204650457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Process Engineer |SMED,OEE,Tooling |Automotive |Cannock||
Work with a leading 1st tier supplier, expanding into a new £70m facility.
25 days holiday
Early finish Friday
Contributory pension scheme
I think this is an excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer / Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer to enhance their career, working with an organisation who have continued investment in their organisation.
Having recruited for this business in the past I seen:
* Engineers join the business and have the opportunity to progress to management
* Substantial growth within the business leading to a new facility in the Midlands
* A fully supportive management team that help you achieve your working goals
The Hiring Manager at our client said
"We are the best at what we do in our market. We are growing as an organisation and with the new facility being commissioned, there are lots of opportunities to get involved with new technology and develop your career"
Purpose of the Process Engineer role
Support the introduction of new processes and systems into the press shop
Day to day responsibilities
* Identify and act on opportunities to improve current and new tools, to support SMED
* Support the introduction of new tooling into the facility
* Analyse and support new product feasibility
* Identify and act on opportunities to reduce material
* Improve equipment to reduce downtime
* Identify space saving opportunities
* Improve run at rate
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
* Experience and understanding of SMED and OEE.
* Ideally HNC/Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
* To have experience in a metal pressing or automotive environment.
* Ability to develop and successfully achieve project timing requirements.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV