|Job Ref:||204650453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Assistant Motion Graphics Designer |
Today`s Chelsea Football Club is so much more than football. Stamford Bridge now boasts two hotels with 281 bedrooms between them, a huge and versatile meetings and events offering, one of the most desirable sports hospitality facilities in Europe, two restaurants, a five star health club and spa and state-of-the-art music venue. This role is instrumental in driving value into the business.
Position: Assistant Motion Graphics Designer
To design and create eye-catching and innovative motion graphic content for broadcast television and digital content across all Chelsea platforms including Chelsea TV, (url removed), social media channels and commercial video presentations.
A role for an innovative self-starter with unique creative flair and excellent aesthetic judgment prepared to push motion graphics in compelling and original directions while collaborating within a team environment. Working alongside their existing Motion Graphics Designer managing the increasing amount of design requirements and developing multi-platform content.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (broadcast programmes, short form video, corporate videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with producers to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation etc. for motion graphics
- Design and create storyboards
- Maintain and follow best practices for organisation of graphic files
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable motion graphics experience within a professional environment
- Proven original creative capacity
- Good knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4d, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently or in collaboration with a team or under instruction from the Senior Designer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews their work carefully, quality control is key
You may have experience of the following: Motion Graphics Designer, After Effects, Cinema 4d, Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphic Design, Storyboards, Motion Graphics, Artworker, Creative Design, Video Design, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications