|Job Ref:||204650437||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Etruria||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
We are working with an award winning civil/structural practice who focus on projects across minerals, planning, renewable energy, waste resource management, mining, sport and leisure, utilities and infrastructure, property and development, landscape and environment.|
Main Duties Include:
• Working as part of a team in analysis and design work on a variety of construction-based projects.
• Office based work but occasionally involve Site Supervision duties.
• Primarily working on Highway and Drainage Design but may involve taking on different roles within the team.
• Providing guidance and direction to other Engineers and Technicians.
• Good working knowledge of MX (or similar highway design software).
• Good working knowledge of Micro Drainage, with some experience within the following sub-disciplines: flood risk assessments (including MIKEFLOOD software packages), sustainable urban drainage systems and surface water management schemes.
• Good report writing skills and the ability to perform effectively within multi-disciplinary teams and possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Essential Experience :
• A First degree and/or MSc in a related discipline.
• Chartered or near chartered status