|Job Ref:||204650433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Redhill |
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £70-75k + car allowance + package
My client are a large main contractor that specialises in the interior and fit out industry with an annual turnover in excess of Â£1bn a year. They operate nationwide and work across a range of sectors including retail, commercial, hospitality, leisure and residential sectors.
They are currently going through a period of sustained growth and the interiors division are predicting a 50% increase in turnover next year.
To help cater for the increased work streams they are looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor, They will join the existing commercial team to lead a retail fit out and refurbishment framework with an annual turnover of circa £20m with individual projects varying from £50k up to £5m.
My client are offering a competitive salary, excellent long term career prospects and the opportunity to manage your own work stream.
Take responsibility for both winning work and operational delivery of projects
• Demonstrate a good understanding of traditional and modern methods
• Ensure the commercial function within the business unit effectively supports the operational teams in the implementation of H & S policies
• Regularly reviews and provides guidance and challenge on strategic project and business unit objectives
• Ensure the delivery of high quality commercial reports to the client on time.
• Undertake ownership and accountability for delivering key aspects of the supply chain strategy
• To develop highly talented and motivated commercial teams and excellent relationships with other business functions, customers, consultants and the supply chain
The successful individual will have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in the construction industry and ideally will have worked for main contractors in the past. They will be driven and committed, keen to impress and happy to take instruction.
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role. If you have any other questions feel free to call me on (Apply online only) or alternatively please send in a CV